BCA Engineering Group is Polish company specialized in Data Center industries. Everything we do is our passion. We are constantly looking for innovation. We are developing all the time in order to transform the visions and ideas into real sollutions. In our daily work, we focus on new technologies, attention to details but also a global view and approach to projects, solutions that improve the efficiency of Data Center and allows to achieve substantial savings. Our services and products allow our customers to forget about any problems with IT infrastructure and focus on achieving the full potential of their business.
Comprehensiveness of provided services, acquired knowledge and gained experience allow us to meet any challenge that customers and partners want to entrust to our company.
The contracts carried out by us in Poland and abroad have met with high level of recognition and appreciation from our clients and the customer base is still growing and allows us to know more new facilities.
- We have all the necessary experience and practical knowledge in the field of Data centre running and due to this we manage to find an optimal solution in terms of facility maintenance and management focusing on reducing the operational cost.
- We offer complex maintenance of facility: from equipment solutions up to configuration and monitoring of infrastructure operation.
- We provide innovative solutions and are happy to share our knowledge.
- In everyday work we perform tests, audits, consultations for big and small companies, regardless of the degree of data centre infrastructure development.
- We have an access to the newest knowledge base related to the proper infrastructure performance and optimization of data center operation as well as access to the information presented by professionals on international trainings related to Uptime Institute Data Center Service and C-net
Audit of compliance with ANSI / TIA-942 standard conducted by EPI in partnership with BCA Engineering Group provides effective verification of compliance on the basis of approx. 2600 requirements, including among other things, requirements relating to: building, electrical, mechanical, telecommunications and security. Audit allows you to specify whether the data center fulfills the functions provided for the activity. ANSI / TIA-942 is the most common standard in the design of data centers. As shown by the independent research, 78% of the owners / operators use the standard ANSI / TIA-942.
If you are looking for creative, experienced and professional partner - do not wait any longer,
contact us and together with us take care of your Data Center.